Compassionate Advocacy, Dedicated Service

An Experienced Elder Law Advocate

As people grow older, they often encounter legal and financial challenges that require the attention of an experienced attorney.

If you are seeking elder law guidance for yourself or a loved one, The Law Office of Anne Sunne Freeman is here for you. We provide a broad range of estate planning and asset protection services for clients in Palm Harbor and throughout surrounding Florida communities.

We handle a broad range of legal issues that fall into the general category of elder law. Attorney Anne Sunne Freeman can provide you with advice and guidance regarding:

  • Veterans benefits: Our veterans and their spouses have resources for their everyday needs.
  • Long-term care planning: There are times in life when tough decisions must be made for loved ones who can no longer live alone. Our office can assist you with preparing to be Medicaid-ready immediately.
  • Guardianships: Sometimes life happens and a family is not prepared for an event. A loved one is left vulnerable personally and financially. When the proper powers of attorney or health care surrogacies are not in place, a family member must be placed under a guardianship. We can assist you with establishing a guardianship and then meeting the court requirements annually.
  • Asset protection: As families grow wealthier, they need to look at the best options to protect that wealth. Our office can lay out effective asset protection, giving families long-term protection no matter what the circumstances. We will ask the right questions and give families a clear path to peace of mind.

We care about our clients and handle their legal and financial matters with the utmost care and attention to detail. We will work with you personally to help you understand the legal system and how it applies in your unique situation.

Contact Us For Elder Law Guidance

You don’t have to face this legal matter alone. To learn how we can help you resolve your elder law issues, contact our law offices online or by telephone at 727-361-2472.